Every summer, I think of things I want to get done, but I often forget them, or don't get to them because I think I can do too much.
So this year, I'm posting a short and easy list of things I want to/have to do this summer so at the end of the summer, I can see how much I've accomplished.
2. Read 2666 by Robert Bolaño (900 pages!)
4. Gain weight.
5. Go to the movies on Tuesdays whenever I can (it’s free at a theatre near me).
7. Get a tan while avoiding sunbathing on the beach.
12. Catch up on Desperate Housewives.
14. Find a pair of sunglasses as sweet and cheap as the ones I got for $5 at H&M and lost.
16. Make a music video.
18. Wake up before 10:30am each day (even days off).
20. Have a reunion with the APEs (Brittany, Simone, Claudia and Gloria).
21. Work a lot so I’m not poor!!!
22. Watch Must Read After Death somehow.
23. Fix my computer.
25. Visit Claudia when she's interning in NYC.
26. Write a poem that I'm proud of.
34. Beat Psychonauts.
I'll probably add more as I think of them.
What are your summer goals?
P.S. I did a guest post over at the blog that inspired me to start blogging, Puntabulous!
So go check it out!