My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today's the Day!

All eyes on her / in the center of the ring / just like a circus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!!!

Today, one of my favorite popstars turns 27! Can you believe it?! Brit has been around for 10 years, providing us with delicious pop tunes that the whole word loves to sing along to. You might pretend you don't like Britney, but as soon as you put on "...Baby One More Time" or "I'm a Slave 4 U," you know you start doing the dances from the videos and remembering how Britney has blessed your life with her tunes (or is that just me?)

Today is also the release of her new CD, Circus. And I'm not just saying this 'cause I love her, but this is one of her best CDs. I like it even better than Blackout which I thought was pretty great.

So help Britney celebrate her birthday and go buy her new CD!


And in case you care, my top tracks are: Unusual You, If You Seek Amy, Amnesia (bonus track), Circus, Out From Under, Kill the Lights, Shattered Glass, and Radar (even though it was on her last album as well).

E>E>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Enrico I have been listening to the album non-stop and it's great. I too love those songs and it's nice to see that she has a lot of writing credits on this album too. What's interesting is the song Quicksand written by Lady Gaga is not on the album, it's a great song though.

Anonymous said...

I wish her nothing but happiness and panties.

hoteltuesday said...

digkv: speaking of songs not being on the album, I can't understand why "Amnesia" isn't! It's one of my top 5 tracks considering the normal tracks + the bonus tracks!

Michelle: That's not REALLY a full-on insult, so I'll let you slide this time and not send you several angry faces like I did to Polt : )