My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Double Birthdays

Firstly,

Today is my sister Talita's birthday. Last year she got her own entry but last year I wasn't working on two finals on her birthday :)

Plus, I had to take time away from working on my finals when my my friends took me out for my birthday!

I was just told to be free at 5:30 and Ross and Christie drove me to the secret location so I could see the secret guests.

We ended up going to Olive Garden. Here are some pics.

Alright, gotta get back to work.
Tomorrow's the big day... And by 'big day' I mean I'm handing in my last two finals and then I'm done with school for the semester!!!!!

18 comments:

Polt said...

Yay for birthday! Boo for having finals. yay for being done with the semester!

That guy in bright blue next to you is your brother, right? I see my impression is once more reenforced: the Bruno men are all quite handsome.

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) punkin!

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Haha! Nope, that's my boss Phil.

dpaste said...

The guy in the plaid looks like the American Taliban.

The second to last photo is, shall we say, provocative.

Have a happy birthexamcopterz day.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Yay! Happy Birfday E. Copterz! So happy we started talking again and became BFFLz!!! <3

Mel said...

Happy birthday! And good luck with all the finals!

Jere Keys said...

Happy Birthday!

Milo said...

Happy birthday & good luck with the exams!

Michelle M. said...

Happy birthday to you!
Hope this year brings you love and happiness. And good grades.

Craig said...

Happy birthday! Good luck with finals!

Garret said...

Happy birthday! I agree with the Taliban comment. Scary.

Anonymous said...

lol at my picture!! Haha!! that does look like pasquale from far!! :o)

Tam said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Good luck with the finals. Then you can relax and celebrate properly, and by properly I mean get strinking drunk on margaritas, legally now. Oh wait, that was my birthday. ;-) Have a good one hon.

john said...

Happy Birthday to you and Talita! I also hope you do well on your finals!

Ray Avito said...

Happy birthday to you and your sis and I hope the upcoming break is all bliss...

Justin said...

HBD, Enriquito. Good luck on your finals and on your 22nd year! :-)

(*ouch* why are you hitting me?!)

Chris D. said...

Happy belated birthday to TJ and happy timely birthday to you. Thanks for being such an awesome blog friend! :)

hoteltuesday said...

Thanks everyone!

And Ross isn't a member of the Taliban! He's one of the most peaceful dudes I ever met.

Josh: lolololol! YES! E>E>

Delisa said...

Haha I love the pictures! Ross does look kinda creepy in that last one though lol