My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Friday, December 25, 2009

It Makes The World Come Together

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I thought everyone would enjoy this WONDERFUL Christmas song. It's the only Christmas song I enjoy other than Joni Mitchell's "River" so I hope you love it too!







I'll be celebrating Christmas at my dad's house... Yeah, you guys know from Thanksgiving how much I love that... Also, my mother didn't put up a Christmas tree this year, so I'm celebrating Christmas morning at my sister Gabi's house. Even though Christmas is a little different this year and I'm not exactly in the 'Christmas spirit,' I am excited by the good news that Talita's boyfriend Ray heeded Beyonce's advice and put a ring on it. Yup, my sister (and former Project Runway: JNCT contestant) Talita/TJ got engaged on Christmas Eve, just like my parents did prox. 70 years ago!

Hurray! I love weddings! Except that now I have to get a tux to wear.... And find a date/soulmate.

Anyway, Merry Christmas y'all!

15 comments:

Jere Keys said...

Happy holiday, Enrico. I hope Santa knows what a good boy you've been this year and rewards you appropriately.

Milo said...

Happy Christmas, hope you have a great day!

Adam said...

Merry Christmas, Enrico ... and Congratulations to Talita! :-D

Michelle M. said...

That ring is STUNNING!
Congratulations Talita.

Enrico - thanks for spreading joy around the world. Just like Christmas Magic. Sparkle sparkle***

Garret said...

Merry Christmas.

Tam said...

Yay Talita. Congratulations, it's a beautiful ring. Maybe you'll find your true love at the wedding.

Have a wonderful Christmas even if it's a bit different than you usually enjoy.

Delisa said...

Merry Christmas!

Tell TJ congrats! So am I going to be your date? I love weddings, free food and booze and dancing. So exciting!

that's J-O-S-H said...

Hahah...I just checked your blog for the first time today! WE ARE THE SAME PERSON [see: my blog post for today].

Happy Hollerdaze!

Polt said...

That last photo is an overdose of adorablness! Congrats to TJ! Have a Merry Christmas, punkin.

HUGS...

john said...

Congratulations to TJ and Ray. Ray has nice taste in women and engagement rings, it is beautiful.

Merry Christmas Enrico!

Justin said...

Wow -- your sister's got quite a rock there :-) Congratulations to her!!! (And not for the rock.)

I hope your parents hold up ok at the wedding, them being like 95 or thereabouts since they got married 70 years ago ;-) Hopefully you and your soulmate-to-be can prop 'em up. Just kidding! :-)

Merry Christmas, Enrico (or Happy Boxing Day since it's past midnight)!! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!!
Tam: Please Bridemaids designs!! :o)
Polt: Thanks, My babies are extra cute!! :o)

Merry Christmas!! :o)

TJ

Anonymous said...

That's great about the engagement :)

I hope you had a great Christmas!

dpaste said...

I was a bit distracted this weekend so I'm just getting around to seeing this now. Congrats to your sister and hope you had a great Christmas and got lots of loot.

Chris D. said...

Hopefully your mood has improved. The day after Christmas felt better than Christmas Day did for me.

Congratulations to TJ, she is very fortunate be in love and on the road to a exciting new chapter in her life.