My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PRJNCT: Fan Favorite

Do you guys remember Project Runway: JNCT?!

Well it's almost time to unveil the final collections!
Yes, I know it's taking a long time, but our models have been busy going to school and work and we've had to wait on them! Malaria is finally out of rehab and Clifford just wrapped up her next feature film. So now, we're almost ready!

BUT, before the collections walk the runway, I need to know which designer you liked best this season!

Just like last season, I'm going to recap the season and give away a few awards before the final collection post.

So, refresh your memory and tell me who deserves the very special Fan Favorite Award!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is richard parker listed he was not even a designer this season?

Adam said...

probably cuz he's cute and cuddly!

Michelle M. said...

I was going to vote for myself until I saw RP's name.

john said...

As IF Richard Parker is the only cute and cuddly one on that list....

He is pretty darn cute though.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Survey saaaayzzzzz: I'M A [PAUL] LOSER!

dpaste said...

I know who I'm voting for. (bats eyes).

Milo said...

There was only one star in my eyes! <3

Polt said...

My vote's in, and I wish i could have voted for Richard Parker...but this was about the best designer not the cutest, fuzziest and cuddliest....which come to think of it, might not have been Richard Parker anyway. But I digress...

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Richard Parker can appear in any poll he wants to.

Josh: True!

Everyone else: Being on this end of things where I see who you vote for is really interesting :)

Ryan said...

Don't we know which model goes with which designer? Except for the final three, of course.

NOT Nathan V. said...

Tandi Dupree's designer is the best because of his overall classiness! His final post and photo shoot was amazing!

that's J-O-S-H said...

I tink Bambi Dupree's ugly moron designer was da Leah Labelle/Lindsey Cardinale/Kristy Lee Cook of dis season!