My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Home

Early this morning, I got back to NJ from my Mexican adventure.

I had an AMAZING time and can't wait to update about all the fun things I did! I'm not exactly sure how I'll do that though... I was going to do an entry for each day but we did so much stuff in each day! Here's a random palm tree.

Before I start with the real accounts, I must send out a HUGE thanks to all my guest bloggers. The entries were brilliant and I'm so glad you guys helped keep Hotel Tuesday active while I was away. And a lot of the predictions came true!

I'll start updating soon. Photobucket can only upload 205 pics at a time in bulk uploader... so this will take a while... In the meantime, here's a random native (who totally saw my camera and was posing).

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Yipee! You're home!

Tam said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fun you had. :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back. I only want to know two things: Did you get any of Montezuma's Revenge, and did you score? :)

Can't wait for the photos.

HUGS...