My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Employee Relations

So the other day at work, I might have gotten into a confrontation with a co-worker. Here's the story.
(Please note that because I could not take pictures of my co-worker, and because my digital camera doesn't work anyway, I have used two Hollywood actors to portray myself and my co-worker).

In the restaurant where I work as a busser, we have an outside patio, known as "the back." So the other day I come into work and set up the back, meaning put plates, silverware, and cups on each table. While I was setting, I noticed that my co-worker was watching me. When I went inside, she started what would become a most memorable work experience...


So, after this cold-hearted sarcasm made me cry and almost quit my job, this waitress didn't tip me after a hard day's work.
So I told my manager and may have gotten her fired. Oops.

But she was at work with me TODAY and again, her sarcasm made me cry.


Unnecessary right?

Credits:
Me....................................Edward Norton
Mean Waitress....................Jennifer Lopez

No comments: