My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com/'> http://hoteltuesday.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Free Candy Day

So I was going to post pics of my different costumes throughout the years and then ask everyone what their favorite costume was, but someone beat me to it.

Instead, I'll post this picture and hope everyone is satisfied with my Halloween '09 post.

I didn't go trick-or-treating or dress up last year, so I didn't really even think about going this year. Though I will miss the candy.
If I had plans to go out this year, I would have gone as Lindsey Buckingham.

But now I think I'm just gonna let my hair grow out, then go as him next year. That way, I won't have to pay for a wig!

Happy Halloween everyone!
If you need my address to send me your leftover candy, let me know! :)

Oh, and everyone wish one of my bfs Delisa a happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELISA!

8 comments:

Delisa said...

Aww I get a blog shout out! I feel so special :)
Thanks!!!

Jere Keys said...

You could still post pictures of past costumes, since you and Josh are the same person anyway. Besides, all the cool kids are doing it.

Polt said...

Richard Parker ROCKS! That is an awesome costume! He's sure to win best costume...if he goes to any parties.

HUGS...

Chris D. said...

Richard Parker is looking good. However since YOU dressed up as Enrico last year, and are dressing up as the same thing this year, I must yell NO REPEATS at you! ;)

Have a fun Halloween, even if you don't go out.

PS: It would be interesting to see you in those Lindsey pants. That might put the Craig vs Enrico debate to rest. ;)

Michelle M. said...

Oooh - RP is sooo adorable. What a SUPER Halloween treat. Polt's gonna love it.

Those Lindsey pants look rather painful.

Happy birthday to Delisa!

Garret said...

I love your blog! I like your humor, especially the photos. I'm here from eternallizdom.

Garret
http://jimandgarret.blogspot.com/

hoteltuesday said...

Delisa: No problem. That's payback for sharing your bed with me almost every night.

Jere: Except I'd need to scan them... and I'm too lazy (which is the real reason that post doesn't exist).

Polt: No parties for Richard Parker. Instead, he ran in his wheel and listened to my singing "I Have Nothing."

Chris: I have those pants actually! I only wear them on special occasions (aka, when I work the corner). Oh, and that debate is already put to rest.

Michelle M.: I was considering making him a witch, but I saw Superman online and thought of Polt, so I went with that.

Garret: Thanks for stopping by!

Tam said...

How did I miss RP in his costume. Fantastico!